-->

24.2.15

1.24.15
Why I let you come back again, I'll never know.
You're like a bad habit that just won't go.
Every time you visit, another part of me breaks.
While I gather my pieces, you'll be onto next.

We were memorable because we had a 5am love,
The kind that rises early, crashes before dawn.
And the hard part about this was that I was warned,
I just didn't head it because into you I was so bitterly drawn.

Now I just can't take this.
Now it's just not right.
Now I'm crying on the bathroom floor, drained of all my fight.
Now I'm laying in bed, wondering what happened to us?
Where'd our always and forever go?
Is it broken like the rest of us?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the first 5 chapters of The Visionaries for free!







Contact